Only four years later

Only four years later
This is Jon in April 2010

Monday, April 12, 2010

History I

After discussions with the rest of my family, Chris, (my sister), James, (my brother), and of course Linda, (my wife), I went to Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida for a second opinion. I checked with my Insurance Company to make sure I was covered, and I was set to go. FYI. Be careful, and get names, dates, etc. from the insurance company. Come to find out Mayo Clinic is out of network, so I was stuck with a $6,000 bill.
Went to Mayo in January 2008. I was there for two days of evaluation and testing. In the end, same diagnosis, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. This was even more devastating, because they said I needed a double lung transplant, like, NOW. That was quite a ride home with Lovely Linda.

No comments: