Only four years later

Only four years later
This is Jon in April 2010

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 48

Pretty tired today.  Not sleeping well.  Still went to see my girls at the Pulmonary Rehab Center at Morton Plant Hospital.  I just wanted to thank them for all their help.. There were 5 nurses that I dealt with on a regular basis before the transplant.  They were elated to see me and to hear that I had the transplant.  What a great group of caring individuals.  Went to the Post Office, then to the beach to run/walk my 2 1/2 miles.  Lovely Linda came home from work to have lunch with me and the dogs.  What a  treat.  Went to Sprint to get my phone fixed, not that it happened.  They don't repair anything anymore, they just upgrade you so it costs you money.  Feeling good overall, but I'm going to cut this one short.  See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I am sorry to hear you are tired. It is hard to feel great when you are not sleeping well. You might want to try calcium and magnesium at night. Doug and I have been using Buried Treasure Coral Calcium complete alakaline forming marine minerals in a bioavailble liquid form. It is 1200 mg coral calcium and 300 mg magnesium. It is best to take minerals at night, since your body does its repair and rebuild when you are sleeping. I haven't slept through the night in years, and I have been taking every sleeping narcotic there is. My new gynecologist told me I needed 1200 mg of calcium. I should have listened to my old friend Jodi who is phenomenally gifted with how the body works, and what supplements are best. She has tried to get me to take this for 5 years. I am so stubborn. LOL. Buried Treasure takes a little like steak sauce, so weird. But, it works. The liquid assimialtes fast in your body, but I am sure calmag tablets, gel caps or whateverform you like works too. Just make sure it has calcium and magnesium, and take it right before you go to bed.

Wendy said...

Oh and for optimizing your blog page, name all your pictures of the day. Google can't see picture. Since you are updating daily, google loves to see new words. So give the column the title New photo of the day, but name each picture with a destination name, and what it is. Since you are in Florida, and it is one of the most searched vacation destinations, your blog can be found by more people. And you need to get your word out so that others who are challenged by needing lungs can get some comfort here. Also, their family members. It might be good for Lovely Linda to write a few posts about how she was/is feeling. As you well know this uncharted terriority has been walked before, it is good that people share this with each other. Hope is all many have as you well know.